BOOK A RIDE
BOOKING A CLASS
Register by creating an account online with phone number and email. Must have paid classes in account to reserve a bike. You can check your schedule and bike number in your account.
If the class you want is full, add yourself to the waitlist. If you sign up for the waitlist, it’s the same as signing up for a class. When bikes are canceled, the list moves up automatically and an email will be sent out to the first person on the waitlist. If you are emailed and can’t make it, cancel online or call the studio. If you are added to the class more than 30 minutes prior to class and you do not attend, you will loose the class credit. Less than 30 minutes, you will be early canceled if you can not make it.
- All day and evening classes must be cancelled 8 hours prior to class time to avoid a late cancel fee of $10 for any monthly unlimited members or the loss of one class from a class package.
- Clients may cancel a class online, in-studio, or by calling and leaving a time stamped voicemail more than 8 hours before the class.
- Bikes will be given to waiting clients 3 minutes prior to the start of class if we have not received a call notifying us you are running late.
- If you are running late, please call and we will hold your bike for 5 minutes from the start of class. After 5 minutes, you will not be allowed into class and will be charged a late cancel fee or lose the class.
- No show ups, cancelled class, or you have not contact us within the appropriate amount of time, you will be charged a late cancel fee or lose a class. No exceptions.
- Early cancels are not refunded, the class will be put back into your account for a future use.
- Our monthly unlimited pricing is a 12 month, month to month auto-renewing membership. The minimum term is 3 months before you are able to cancel. If you must terminate the contract due to prolonged illness/injury, moving, or other extenuating circumstances, we require 30 days advance notice.
All clients must sign waiver in studio prior to taking first class.
Must be 14 years or older. Under 18 will require a legal guardian to sign consent form in person in studio.